Monday 14 October 2013

The Blabidiboo Story 3

Stories by Eikou, Kiana, and Roni

Chapter Three


Ukli

When school started again, I went back to school. I hung out with my best friend in the whole wide world, Candy. “Did you know about the new principal?” Candy asked. “There’s a new principal?” I widened her eyes. “Yes, there is. He replaced Miss Dulltrey.” Candy continued. “Who is it?” I asked in suspicion. “His full name is Mister James Supreme Boss. He said us students could call him James.” Candy smiled. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. James is going to be our new principal? Is it possible, that he knows I study here?

Since I know now that James is principal here, I should solve the conflict between us to prevent any awkwardness. So, I went to James’ office to apologize for what happened in the past few days. “I’m really sorry James for what happened the past few days. I didn’t know what I was thinking.” I frowned. I rubbed my eyes to see clear what was happening. James had another girl sitting on his lap. Well, that was quick. I stood there thinking of what to do or say. “I thought you liked me!” I blurted out. I slammed the door, and as I did, I heard the girl sitting on James’ lap say “Ugh! American Drama!” I didn’t know what that meant, but her voice sounded like a five year old. It was so puny and cute. I thought it could have been someone in James’ family. I went back to James’ office and saw the girl for real. She was James’ sister playing around his office. Soon, I realized she was named Jamie. “Hi Ukli, I let bygones be bygones. Don’t worry, I forgive you.” James smiled. I ran to hug him and after a moment, we became a couple once again.

The next day, the moment I stepped on school grounds, there was an announcement. “Attention! Please treat Ukli W. Blabidiboo highly. She is no ordinary student, she is Mr.Boss’ girlfriend. Thank you.” The speaker announced. I was so surprised when I heard these words. Just one day of being a couple again, he already blurts it out in front of the school. This is going to lower my self-esteem for sure. Everyone came to gather around me, I almost slipped and fell. Whatever I ask them to give me, they would give me. I never wanted to be a queen, but this is kind of relaxing.

I went home, feeling this is going to be the best day ever. I was surprised to see a strange man with a braided beard. It’s just my dad. He said he used a hair spray to try to make his head full of gorgeous hair. It was a mistake. Instead of giving him gorgeous hair, it gave him a big black beard. Then, my mom braided it.

The next day, it was my special day. My birthday! My mom and dad seemed to already have planned something special. James, also had planned something special for my birthday, and I hope I like it.

As I went inside my school, everyone sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me. I guess James announced it was my birthday earlier before I arrived. Everyone gave me gifts. It was a wonderful day; all the gifts were purses and dresses, and more jewellery.


When class ended, I went back home to see my mom and dad greet me as well. They gave me a new pet; it was a cute little chick! I named him Mr.Chickaboo, and then I played with him out in our yard. After several seconds, even if I wasn’t expecting it, someone knocked on the door. “Ukli, James is here!” My mom called for me. James took a chair for me to sit on, then he knelt down, holding my hand. He opened a beautiful case, colour velvet with diamonds pasted on to it. Inside the case was a diamond ring. "Ukli, will you marry me?" James proposed. It was a beautiful ring, but I could resist. “No thank you.” I smiled. “Why not?” James started to frown. “I’m not ready. Ask me again later on.” I patted James’ head. 

Will Ukli and James eventually get married?
Find out in Chapter Four!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment